- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 4 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
I have gone though a got rid of the most crappy of crap of my games...... Im keeping chicken click alive tho because it won UNDERDOG medal :D
Games that are still published (and why)
- Chicken Clicker (Won medals and strangely making the most money from ads and getting daily veiws)
- HOLD (Keeping because it wasnt completly bad, and makes me glad i made a idle game before it was really a thing) (Still want to believe that Cookie Clicker got that idea from Chicken Clicker and HOLD)
- Losed (Truth, this one wasnt the best and if i put more time into it I could have made it a LOT bigger, which i will do in future with EPISODES, also make it somewhat better. I was going for the whole Black White Sketch look and i kind of got that, but made it so i cant add in a lot of stuff that it should have and will in future episodes. But it still stays because when future episodes come out, I want this to still be there as an orginal.
- PixelEddy (Stay because its newer, and actually is 410Games Game, like Losed is. Also will update it in future as well, if i put time into it this could be a VERY nice pixel editor, and i plan on keeping it free!!! Which is a problem with most pixel editors now days, PRICEY!!)
Now for some titles removed (and why)
- Giveaway (It was over, and people kept messaging me about it, nuff said)
- COMBO (Yes, it was a 410Games Title, but it needs some work. Overall it was mostly a test fot mobile to see how that side of the platform worked, and its clear that it works! No need for the game until its fix with more features and modes and stuff like score boards)
- Bladed (It was a good concept...... Like Losed, it somewhat looked better on paper )
- RGB - A Game of Color - (Again good concept. And it wasnt bad, just missing alot, wont fix wont update and there are to many similar games that do what it didnt. No need for it!)
- Pixion (Ugh, the bigger one...... the one i kept say was going to be done.... and it was. But then School happened and then Life happened.... I kept holding it off. Then Agixion kind of died and Arg410 Games was born which soon turned into 410Games. And Pixion just didnt HOLD on (haha, pun) But for real, Pixion was a really boring platformer that had nothing to differnt. besides the double jump like boosts, and similar things. So if i have no other ideas, then i maybe completely reinvent Pixion and make it SUPER AMAZING!!!
Thats mostly it, all other games were crap and not worth talking about..... (Crappy Hoilday Games: Christmas)
On the other hand.... I am working on SHEEP ATE MY BACON and you should see a update or post soon...
Then I plan on working more on Project SL,
and maybe if i need to, I might make Cupecake Lazer! (What is that??? well it goes way back to the days of Agixion!) I figured out how to make cool lazer effects and everything and was thinking about giving this another go later on....
As for Corner, It is not DEAD! I will update it and work on it, and i still do on my free time (in fact i even tested it on Android and it works great!) But i want it to be a HUGE GAME and was thinking about doing a Kickstarter for it. But i dont have time to manage a kickstarter right now. Also want some better games out under 410Games.... Thus SHEEP ATE MY BACON and Project SL.........
This was longer than i was expecting...... Overall..... I made crappy game in the past. and I plan on fixing that with future games that are alot more fun and crazy and AWESOME!!!!!
Latest Audio Submissions
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 349 (From 41 different games.)